Total Pageviews

My Journey overview

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday 22 August 2013

A difficult night

I really thought I was going to fall off the diet wagon last night.  I woke up around 2am because I was dreaming about burgers and ice cream, and then couldn't sleep because I was SOOOO hungry.  I kept contemplating going down to the kitchen and getting myself a couple of bags of crisps and some chocolate along with a glass of milk.

Luckily though, I still have the lazy gene within me sometimes and the thought of getting up and walking all the way down the stairs stopped me from binging on junk food.

I'm so glad I didn't now, because hopping on the scales this morning and I'm 15, 11.5 meaning I have now lost over 20lb since I started.  4 more lbs and I'll have met my first target of losing 25lbs :) It is also the first time I've reached a point where I have less than 100lbs to go and opefully soon my weight in kg will be under 100! Id like to reach the 25lb loss before the weekend because I'm meeting up with the ex, but realistically I know thats probably an unachievable goal to get in 3/4 days.

I've had chocolate porridge (114cals) for breakfast today, which is also an achievement because I'm actually hungry enough for breakfast nowadays, which is helping to get my regualtion of meals back on track.  I was saying to my dad that I haven't eaten breakfast regularly for about 8 years so it's been a real struggle to get myself to do it.  Even if it isn't every morning yet, it's still a start and little steps towards a bigger goal.



Current weight: 15stone 11.5lb (221.5lb/100.5kg)      Current BMI:     38.0

Goal Weight:     8 stone 10lb (122lb/55.3kg)        Left to lose:       7 stone 1.5lb (99.5lb)

No comments:

Post a Comment