Total Pageviews

My Journey overview

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Weigh-in Tuesday (week 1)

Morning all!

I decided Tuesday would be my weigh-in and measurement day each week, and I even made a spreadsheet to keep track of the different bits and pieces.

First weigh in and it's thrown me into a state of despair.  I have eaten healthier than usual all week and exercised every day.  I even tried yoga yesterday! (Its good, you should try it!) But, I've put 1lb ON! How does that even happen? It's so annoying, everyone keeps saying it's just new muscle weight and my body adjusting to the new exercise regime, bet this doesn't happen to the people on the Biggest Loser!

However, on a positive note, this is a point where I would usually give up, first hurdle and all that.  This time, I really do believe I can do it, so I just need to be patient, try a bit harder, run a bit further, yoga myself into new contorted positions.  I do feel a bit better in myself anyway though, my clothes don't feel as tight.  I think I should have done measurements last week when I started it all so at least if they have changed I wouldn't feel as crappy about the 1lb gain because I'd know my body was actually a bit more sexy. 

Hopefully, next week the weigh in will be better and I'll have lost 2 weeks worth of weight to make up for this weeks gain.  For now though I'm off to eat a grapefruit and a multivitamin. 

Current weight: 16 stone 1lb (225lb/102.1kg)      Current BMI:     38.62

Goal Weight:     8 stone 10lb (122lb/55.3kg)        Left to lose:       7 stone 5lb (103lb)

No comments:

Post a Comment