Total Pageviews

My Journey overview

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Tuesday Weigh in Week 3 update

I realise it's not Tuesday today but here is the update from yesterday.

Weight gain was 2lbs so am back to being 16stone (224lbs)

Finally got round to measuring myself this week though (inches):

                    Waist                       Hips                       Bust
425246

So yeah, just a quick update because I'm so busy applying for jobs this week.  It was finally the 1st September meaning I had to give up on my dream of walking straight into a theatre job and simply apply for jobs I won't mind in London.  I'll then do voluntary experience in the theatre and work my ass off to get where I want but whilst earning some sort of money and getting my life back. 

Have a good week all :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roz,

    Congrats on the decision to get back into the swing of things! You're so worth the struggle. I'm starting my own weight loss journey and like you, have put myself out there. Feel free to check on my progress at thepickledginger.com

    I look forward to reading more of your posts! Keep going, you can do it! - Colleen

    ReplyDelete